Learn English Powerful Vocabulary
Do you misuse and mispronounce some words?
• Do you sometimes find yourself at a loss to express exactly what you mean?
• Do you fail to comprehend complex words while reading?
• Are you tired of having people seemingly talk "above" you?
If you answered YES to any of these questions, then 30 Days To A More Powerful Vocabulary is the perfect solution. Millions of people have improved their academic performance, job skills, and self-esteem, just by spending fifteen minutes a day completing the simple exercises and self-tests within this bestselling guide!
You will learn, step-by-step, how to
• increase your language power with word "roots"
• find the words to sell your ideas
• learn new words daily
• check on your progress with 30 challenging tests
Monday, February 22, 2010
Friday, February 19, 2010
IELTS 2009-2010 Edition
International English Language Testing System (IELTS) exam gauges students' English language comprehension by testing their listening, reading, writing, and speaking skills for entrance into universities, non-academic business settings, and immigration tests.